Insulating glass compound sealing spacer is formed by composite-extruding multifold materials such as butyl rubber, macromolecule agglomerant, molecular sieve and undulate aluminum strip. This product is simple in operating procedure and easy in quality control. The products mainly include rectangular rubber strip, aluminum groove type rubber strip (concave groove with aluminum, concave groove without aluminum, T-shaped spacer with aluminum, and T-shaped spacer without aluminum), and two-color sealing spacer (black and white sealing spacer, black and gray sealing spacer).
1. Good sealability: longer water vapor obstruction barrier such as water valor is not easy to enter;
2. Higher production efficiency: need not inserting angle. Rubber spacer can be bent randomly. Profiled insulating glasses in various shapes can be fabricated;
3. Good air tightness: macromolecule agglomerant and tackifier guarantee excellent seal, and the design of central aluminum strip fully obstructs the infiltration of water vapor;
4. High temperature resistance: macromolecule tackifier improves the high temperature resistant and High moisture resistant properties of insulating glass;
5. Low temperature resistance: the enclosed mixing of desiccant and butyl-rubber ensures that the insulating glass is not dewfall at -40 ℃;
6. Ageing resistance: macromolecule raw materials, antideteriorant, ultraviolet absorber and shielded agent can effectively resist the attack of environmental extremes.
Service application: insulating glass, fancy glass, people mover, furniture, heat preservation, and refrigeration.